What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM IS APPROXIMATELY 7-10 DAYS, BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT WILL BE ORDERED FROM THE MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY
Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floor Insulation Board 25mm x 1200mm x 2400mm 34.56m2
We are only able to supply in the stated pack quantity.
Kingspan are an industry-leading brand, offering advanced performance floor insulation that is easy to handle and install. The Kingspan K103 25mm boards are extremely efficient and can be used for applications with timber and solid concrete floors.
Size: 1200mm x 2400mm
Pack: 12 boards
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Kingspan K103 25mm insulation?
The Kingspan K103 25mm is a type of floor insulation board made up of non-deleterious material. It is manufactured to a very high-quality standard.
This type of board is unaffected by air infiltration and is also water resistant. Additionally, it can also reduce the cost of soil removal and service connections.
Features and benefits of Kingspan K103 25mm:
- Thermal conductivity of 0.019 W/mK across all thickness levels, so it is able to meet U-values with minimal thickness.
- A great insulation choice for underfloor heating systems.
- Lightweight boards for easy handling and installation.
- Fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
- When installed correctly, Kingspan K103 25mm boards can last indefinitely.
- Compressive strength of 120 kPa.
- Weight: Approx 3.70 kg/m2 at a thickness of 100 mm.
Applications for Kingspan K103 25mm:
- Beam and dense block floors
- Suspended timber floor
- Solid concrete floor
- Underfloor heating systems
|Supplier Part Number||K103|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.