Jumpax Dual Underlay System
Size: 10mm x 600mm x 1200mm, 4 base boards & 4 top boards
Coverage: 2.88 m2
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
Size: 10mm x 600mm x 1200mm
Jumpax Dual Underlay System offers exceptionally stable floating underlay for Vinyl, Linoleum & other resilient floors
JUMPAX is suitable for all resilient floorings and types of adhesives in both commercial and domestic situations. It can be used over almost any type of floor construction as well as underfloor heating systems.
This unique product is only 10mm thick, requires only basic tools and skills, but produces a highly professional finish. It provides the solution to a whole range of problems associated with traditional surface preparation methods.
The two self-adhesive components are quickly and easily laid as a free-floating sub-floor, instantly smoothing over typical irregularities and eliminating the need for screeds, primers, plyboards and nails. It is not necessary to remove old floorcoverings, loosening screeds or surface contamination, and failures of new floors due to problem substrates, minor cracks or laitance become a thing of the past. Using the JUMPAX system not only saves considerable time and money, but also removes any risk of damage to pipes and cables in the floor.
Of course, the whole installation can be removed just as easily, without any damage to the original floor finish, should this be required.
- Superb Smooth Finish ready for Floor-covering
- Dry, Fast-track Preparation of Virtually Any Substrate
- Easy to use, Environmentally Friendly Product
- Warm, Quiet & Comfortable Underfoot
- Impact Sound Reduction of 21 dB ΔLw Tested with vinyl or linoleum, according to BS-EN-ISO 140-8 / 717-2
|Supplier Part Number||EXTJUM10|
|Size||10mm x 600mm x 1.2m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.