Jabfloor 70 Polystyrene EPS Insulation 100mm x 1200mm x 2400mm Pack of 6
Jablite Jabfloor 70 Polystyrene EPS Insulation 100mm is an expanded polystyrene insulation board (EPS) suitable for use in all floor constructions. This product is a popular alternative to PIR insulation products, providing lifelong insulation.
Sheet size: 100mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Jabfloor 70 Polystyrene EPS Insulation 100mm?
Jabfloor 70 EPS 100mm floor insulation is an affordable and effective insulation product which achieves an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification. It is easy to install and has excellent compression properties and can be used in both domestic and industrial applications – choose from a range of compressive strengths to suit your needs.
By reducing downward heat loss between floors, walls, and roofs, you can save on heating bills. It has an R-value of 1.32m2K/W and performs in high moisture areas and is resistant to the effects of freeze-thaw.
Features and benefits of Jabfloor 70 Polystyrene EPS Insulation 100mm:
- Thermal conductivity: 0.038 W/mK
- Provides cost-effective insulation for the lifetime of the building
- Excellent compression properties
- 100% recyclable
- Achieves an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification
- Available with Class E fire retardant additive
- Flood proof
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Nominal density: 15 Kg/m3
- Compressive strength 1% (kN/m2) – 20
- Compressive strength 10% (kN/m2) – 70
- Shear strength (kN/m2) – 55
- Shear modulus (kN/m2) – 2100
Applications for Jabfloor 70 Polystyrene EPS Insulation 100mm:
Jabfloor is a floor insulation board that achieves the required U-value and compressive performance on a range of different floor applications:
- Below ground supported slab
- Above slab below chipboard
- Above slab below screed
- Precast suspended concrete
- Cold store
|Size||100mm x 1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.