Please note a likely extended lead time. Please enquire to check stock or for further details.
Isover CWS36 Cavity Wall System Insulation
ISOVER CWS36 is designed to be installed during construction in the cavity between two masonry leaves in external walls. The product is a non-combustible, silicone-impregnated glass mineral wool slab.
The thermal conductivity (Lambda value) of ISOVER CWS is 0.036 W/mK.
Dimensions are compatible with conventional wall tie spacing.
ISOVER CWS36 is composed of high quality glass wool, which is bonded with a synthetic, thermo-setting resin, silicone impregnated, to form a strong yet resilient insulating slab, which is easy to handle, cut and install.
- BBA Certified
- Can be used in multi-storey construction
- Completely fire safe
- Euroclass A1 fire rating
- Long product life, will not age
- Long installed life, will tolerate structural movement and settlement
- Fibrous faces will follow wall contours leaving no airspaces, leaving no penetrating air gaps
- Does not hinder the natural drying out process of the building