Gyproc Wallboard Square Edge
This product is a fast, simple, and effective solution for drylining new and existing applications in a wide range of buildings. Due to its simplicity, it's the ideal choice for DIYers.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Gyproc Wallboard Square Edge?
Gyproc Wallboard Square Edge is a high-performing, cost-effective plasterboard which is fire-resistant and offers acoustic insulation. You can install it in multiple layers to enhance its performance or just use one singular board.
Square edge wallboards should be used for walls and square edges. Square-edge plasterboard should be used for ceilings. For textured finishes, opt for square-edge rather than tapered-edge to reduce the visibility of the seams between the boards.
Ensure when fitting your Gyproc plasterboards that they are installed with the coloured paper facing outwards which delivers a plaster finish.
Which is better gypsum board or plasterboard?
This depends on what youre looking to use it for. Gypsum board is produced from gypsum, a mineral that forms the Plaster of Paris. Plasterboard is the material used in construction, which is a rigid panel.
Features and benefits of Gyproc Wallboard Square Edge:
- Ivory face paper
- Brown reverse side paper
- Available in tapered and square edge
- Reduces noise
- Resists fire to allow more time for evacuation
- Use in multiple layers for added performance
- Provides a smooth surface ready for finishing
- Fully recyclable
- Quick and easy to install in British Gypsum systems
- Complies with EN 520 “ Type A
- Thermal conductivity 0.19W/mK
Applications for Gyproc Wallboard Square Edge:
|SKU||Gyproc Wallboard Square Edge|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.