Grace Bituthene Primer S2 5L
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team on 0330 123 1761, who will be happy to help.
Grace Bituthene Primer S2 is a rubber based primer in solvent specially formulated to provide good initial adhesion of Bituthene waterproofing membranes.
Used to prime green concrete or damp to touch substrates, as well as masonry or wood surfaces, on which Bituthene membranes will be applied. Primer S2 can be used on vertical and horizontal applications at minus 5°C or above
- Bituthene Primer S2 may be applied by a roller or brush.
- Apply it to clean, dirt free, frost-free surfaces at a coverage rate of 9 to 11 m2 per litre.
- Allow the primer to dry 30 minutes or until tack-free. Dry time may be longer in cold temperatures.
- Deep puddles of primers should be avoided as this will lengthen drying time.
- Do not apply directly to Bituthene membrane.In general, priming should be limited to an area that can be covered with membrane within 24 hours.
- Areas that accumulate significant amounts of dust or dirt must be reprimed before membrane is applied.
Advantages of using Bithuthene Primer S2
- Can be applied to damp concrete
- Green concrete application
- All temperature
- Can be used in vertical and horizontal applications
Curing time at 20ºC is 30 minutes
Coverage rate 9 to 11m2
Orders and Delivery
Please be aware our office will be closed from 5pm Friday 21st Dec, re-opening Wednesday 2nd Jan.
Last available delivery date is Friday 21st Dec. Deliveres will commence on Friday 4th.
Free deliveries on orders over £250.00 Inc VAT. For orders under £250.00 Inc VAT, a £24.00 Inc VAT delivery fee applies.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.