Grace Bituthene 8000 1m x 20m
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Grace Bituthene 8000 1.5mm?
Grace Bituthene 8000 1.5mm features a unique, grey-coloured film barrier to provide superior performance and easier installation – it is strong, flexible, and gives a smooth finish. While it is very tough, any accidental damage which may otherwise be missed is made visible by the black compound showing through the light grey film.
This water and the vapour-proof product is also gas and chemical-resistant, including methane, carbon dioxide, and radon gas protection.
Features and benefits of Grace Bituthene 8000 1.5mm:
- Size: 1.5mm x 1m x 20m roll
- Weight: 36kg
- Water and vapour proof: provides protection for basements, BS 8102:2009.
- Gas resistance: BITUTHENE® 8000 and 8000S membranes are certified by BBA to score 2 points as a gas-resistant barrier (see BS 8485-2015+A1-2019, Table 7).
- Chemically resistant: provides effective external protection against most aggressive soils, contaminated groundwater and hydrocarbons in suspension.
- Superior performance: 70 m hydrostatic pressure resistance with ultra-low moisture transmission rate.
- Wide application “window” reduces delays: application temperature range from -5ºC to +35ºC and damp surface tolerant.
- Unique composite film: engineered for strength, flexibility, and a smooth finish.
- Facilitates quality-assured installation: printed overlap line ensures minimum laps – light grey colour highlights accidental damage for simple patch repairs.
- System Compatibility: can be combined with PREPRUFE® pre-applied membranes, BITUTHENE® LM (E) Liquid Membrane, and HYDRODUCT® drainage composites and accessories for waterproofing system solutions.
Applications for Grace Bituthene 8000 1.5mm:
- Water and vapour proof application for sub-structures.
- Provides external protection against most aggressive soils, contaminated ground water and hydrocarbons in suspension.
- Is 70m hydrostatic pressure resistant.
|Supplier Part Number||77998|
|Brand||Grace Construction Products|
|Size||1m x 20m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.