Grace Bituthene 8000
Size: 1.5mm x 1m x 20m Roll
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team on 0330 123 1761, who will be happy to help.
Bituthene® 8000 combines the proven Bituthene adhesive technology with a unique, grey-coloured carrier film to provide superior performance and easier installation. It can be used horizontally or vertically to protect basements and other critical sub-structures from the effects of water, damp and gas penetration. Bituthene 8000 has been tested to withstand more than 70m head of water and is over 90 times more methane resistant than the BRE minimum recommendation.
The membrane is printed with the Bituthene logo to aid identification plus an overlap line at each edge to ensure the 50 mm minimum laps. Bituthene 8000 is extremely tough but any accidental damage which would otherwise be missed, is made visible by the black compound showing through the light grey film. This can be simply repaired with a patch of Bituthene 8000.
Size: 1.5mm x 1m x 20m Roll
Weight: 36 kg
Storage: Store upright in dry conditions below +30°C
- Water and moisture proof — provides protection for Grades 2, 3 and 4 BS 8102:1990
- Gas resistant — protects against methane and radon
- Superior performance — 70m hydrostatic pressure resistance with ultra-low moisture transmission rate
- Non-metallised film — not vulnerable to chemical attack; eliminates over banding of laps associated with aluminium based membranes
- Wide application “window” reduces delays — application temperature range from -10ºC to +35ºC and damp surface tolerant
- Easier handling in warm weather — over 20% reduction of solar heat absorption
- Unique composite film — engineered for strength, flexibility and a smooth finish
- Facilitates Quality Assured installation — printed overlap line ensures minimum laps; light colour highlights accidental damage for simple patch repairs
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 Inc VAT. Orders under £300 are subject to a £30.00 Inc VAT delivery charge.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.