Grace Bituthene 4000 1m x 20m
Grace Bituthene 4000 is a robust and flexible waterproof membrane combining a high-performance cross-laminated, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) carrier film with a unique super sticky self-adhesive rubber bitumen compound.
It is a special adhesive compound designed to be used with BITUTHENE® 4000 surface conditioner.
Size: 1 m x 20 m roll (20 sq m)
Weight: 36 kg
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Grace Bituthene 4000?
Grace Bituthene 4000 is a fast, safe, and simple application to substrates, particularly at low temperatures. This product is ideal for waterproofing concrete decks and other surfaces as well as providing protection from methane, radon gas, and carbon dioxide.
Bithuthene 4000 is a strong and reliable membrane that is flexible and easy to install. Plus, it has a Class A fire rating – the highest possible.
Features and benefits of Grace Bituthene 4000:
- Size: 1 m x 20 m roll (20 sq m)
- Weight: 36 kg
- Cold applied: fast, safe, and simple application to substrates especially at low temperatures and saves application time.
- Suitable for application to “green” concrete – reduces programme schedules.
- Moisture tolerant primer system – allows application in damp or marginal weather conditions.
- Wide application temperature range – excellent bond to self and substrate from -5°C to +35°C.
- Twin seal laps – adhesive and film sealing provides enhanced bond and additional security.
- Cross laminated high-density polyethylene carrier film – provides high tear strength, puncture, and impact resistance.
- Pre-marked overlaps – ensures the quality of the overlaps and saves application time.
- Gas resistance – contributes to methane, carbon dioxide, and radon gas protection according to BS 8485 (see section 7.2.4), BRE Reports 211 (radon), and 212 (methane and carbon dioxide). Independent test reports are available upon request.
Applications for Grace Bituthene 4000:
- Waterproofing membrane for use on surfaces where in-service temperatures will not exceed 130°F.
|Supplier Part Number||77997|
|Brand||Grace Construction Products|
|Size||1m x 20m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.