What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Recticel Eurothane GP 70mm x 1200mm x 2400mm Insulation Board
Light in weight and durable, this multi-application PIR insulation board is available in 70mm thickness and will ensure you meet the thermal regulations for your building requirements.
Size: 70mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Recticel Eurothane GP 70mm?
This thermal insulation board has a core consisting of rigid polyisocyanurate PIR foam. It is sturdy and durable, meaning it won’t degrade and you can rest assured that you are using the right material for your building renovations.
It has excellent thermal performance, meaning it offers energy-saving benefits. Plus, it can be easily cut to your needs. This insulation board does have a 70mm thickness, but there are other thicknesses available.
What is Recticel 70mm used for?
As a multi-application insulation board, you can use this for pitched roof, floor or framed wall insulation. To add to that, the board is also compatible with underfloor heating systems, so it offers a number of advantages for contractors.
Features and benefits of Recticel Eurothane GP 70mm:
- BBA certified
- Energy-saving with great thermal performance
- Straight-edged finishing
- Gas diffusion tight multilayer foil on both sides and grid on both sides.
- Easy to cut.
Applications for Recticel Eurothane GP 70mm:
- Pitched roofs
- Framed walls
- Compatible with underfloor heating systems
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.