Glasroc F Multiboard Square Edge
Minimum order of 3 boards for the 6mm to avoid risk of damage in transit.
Minimum order of 2 boards for the 10mm and 12.5mm to avoid risk of damage in transit.
Gyproc Glasroc F MultiBoard is an extra flexible and water-repellant gypsum board with great fire performance, impact resistance, and moisture tolerance. The board offers all-around performance and is rated as Euroclass A1 'non-combustible' for fire safety in steel encasements and specialist lining systems.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Glasroc F MultiBoard?
Glasroc F MultiBoard is a highly versatile plaster-based wall finish that helps in creating light walls. It is glass-reinforced to resist impact, making it ideal when walls need to take on tougher conditions. It also has resistance to sag and bends to a minimum 600mm radius for stunning curved walls and ceilings.
Glasroc F MultiBoard is quick and simple to install and has a super-smooth surface thanks to paper-free glass fibre technology. The surface of Glasroc F multiboard is smooth and doesnt need decorating, however, you can plaster, paint, or paper.
Features and benefits of Glasroc F MultiBoard:
- Board-specific product characteristics include fire performance, robustness, moisture resistance
- Thermal conductivity of 0.3 W/m.K
- Curves down to a 600mm radius
- Extra smooth paperless surface
- Rated as Euroclass A1 'non-combustible'
- High impact resistance
- H1 moisture resistance, ideal for semi-exposed eaves and canopies
Applications for Glasroc F MultiBoard:
- Can be used in semi-exposed situations:
- Carport under linings
|SKU||Glasroc F MultiBoard|
|Supplier Part Number||Glasroc F MultiBoard|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.