What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Celotex GA4060 Insulation Board 60mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Celotex GA4060 is a general application thermal insulation solution that is easy to install. This polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board features a low emissivity foil facing and is designed to be used for roof, wall and floor applications.
Size: 60mm x 1200mm x2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Celotex GA4060 60mm?
Celotex GA4060 60mm insulation board is high-performance and effective in sealed cavity air spaces. It can retain heat in your building better than most other materials and has excellent water vapour resistance and compressive strength. It is a light material while also being strong and easy to cut, handle, and install.
GA4060 60mm insulation boards have been created using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP) – making them an environmentally friendly insulating solution.
What is the U-value of 60mm Celotex?
The lower the U-value the better – Celotex GA4060 60mm delivers a thermal conductivity as low as 0.022 W/mK.
Features and benefits of Celotex GA4060 60mm:
- Excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K, reducing the thickness of insulation required to hit the target U-value.
- Low emissivity foil facing provides improved thermal performance in sealed cavity air spaces, improving the achievable U-value.
- Easy to install – Celotex boards are light and rigid assisting with ease of transportation, handling, and fitting.
- BBA certified – assessed by the BBA as fit for use in defined roof, wall, and floor applications if installed, used and maintained as set out in the certificate.
- Achieves a BRE Green Guide Rating of A, which can assist in demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments.
- Lightweight 2400 x 1200mm boards.
- Low emissivity foil facing.
Applications for GA4060 60mm insulation boards:
- Ground Floor - Concrete Slab
- Ground Floor - Suspended Timber Joist
- Ground Floor - Beam and Block
- Ground Floor - Upgrading Existing Concrete Slab
- External Wall - Timber Frame Internal Linings
- External Wall - Timber Frame Sheathing
- External Wall - Between Timber Frame Studs
- External Wall - Solid Masonry Internal Linings
- Pitched Roof - Over Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof - Sarking
- Pitched Roof - Below Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof - Between Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof - Loft insulation - Between and Over Timber Joists
- Flat Roof - Balconies & Terraces Over Joists
- Flat Roof - Between Timber Joists
- Flat Roof - Below Timber Joists
Read more from our guide on the applications of Celotex insulation boards.
|Supplier Part Number||GA4060|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.