PLEASE BE AWARE OF ROCKWOOL MANUFACTURING DELAYS - CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Rockwool Flexi 70mm x 600mm x 1200mm Insulation 5.76m2
Rockwool Flexi 70mm is an effective and multi-purpose acoustic and thermal insulation slab made from volcanic rock. This multi-application insulation slab is suitable for a wide range of uses including installation on roofs, walls, floors, and partitions. Eco-friendly and produced from patented technology, the Flexi 70mm slab is designed with a unique flexible edge.
Size: 600mm x 1200mm
Pack: 8 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Rockwool Flexi 70mm?
Rockwool Flexi 70mm is an easy-to-handle and install insulation slab with outstanding thermal, acoustic, and fire-resistant properties and life-long durability. The unique flexible edge allows this product to be fitted without the need for cutting or waste between joists – and if you do need to cut and make adjustments, it’s easy with a serrated blade or insulation saw. This resin-bonded slab is cost-effective and will stand the test of time, making it an excellent energy-saving insulation option.
In accordance with BS EN 13501-1, Rockwool Flexi 70mm, along with all other sizes, is rated as A1 non-combustible which is the highest level of fire resistance.
Features and benefits of Rockwool Flexi 70mm:
- The patented flexible edge guarantees a perfect fit during installation.
- It is easy to install and even expands into the wider space as the timber dries out and shrinks back to its intended size.
- Rated A1 as non-combustible as well as outstanding additional thermal and acoustic insulation.
- No need to cut and no unnecessary waste.
- Multi-purpose with a range of applications in buildings.
- Can be purchased in a wide range of thicknesses.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Is water-repellant and can withstand high temperatures.
Applications for Rockwool Flexi 70mm:
- Pitched roof rafters
- Framed external walls
- Internal timber or steel partitions
- Internal frame ceilings
- Intermediate floors
- Separating walls and floors
- Timber suspended ground floors
- Party walls
For more information, please read our guide on how to install Rockwool slabs around water pipes.
|Supplier Part Number||123322|
|Size||600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.