PLEASE BE AWARE OF ROCKWOOL MANUFACTURING DELAYS - CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Rockwool Flexi 50mm x 600mm x 1200mm Insulation 8.64m2
Rockwool Flexi 50mm is a distinctive insulation slab with a patented and unique flexible edge on one side to make sure you're installing the perfect fit between the product and framework. Not only does this make installation easier but the insulation is more effective. This multi-purpose insulation can be used on roofs, walls, floors, and partitions.
Size: 600mm x 1200mm
Pack: 12 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Rockwool Flexi 50mm?
Rockwool Flexi 50mm is an outstanding and market-leading insulation slab which serves multiple purposes including thermal, acoustic, and fire-resistant properties. With lifelong durability from eco-friendly materials, your building’s carbon footprint is reduced and energy efficiency is increased. It is semi-rigid and easy to handle – plus the unique flexible edge means that you don’t need to cut and create waste. Once it’s installed, there’s no maintenance required.
As well as retaining warmth and minimising sound, the Rockwool Flexi 50mm, along with all other sizes, has been rated as A1 non-combustible. This is the highest level of fire resistance and makes your building much safer.
Features and benefits of Rockwool Flexi 50mm:
- The patented and unique flexible edge design mean the slab will be a perfect fit and won’t require cutting or waste.
- It is easy to install and requires no maintenance afterwards.
- The slab expands into the wider space as the timber dries out and shrinks back to its intended size, resulting in outstanding insulation.
- Rated A1 as non-combustible making it incredibly fire-resistant.
- Is multi-purpose and can be used in many different areas of buildings.
- Is available in a wide range of thicknesses.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Is rot-resistant and can withstand high temperatures.
Applications for Rockwool Flexi 50mm:
- Pitched roof rafters
- Framed external walls
- Internal timber or steel partitions
- Internal frame ceilings
- Intermediate floors
- Separating walls and floors
- Timber suspended ground floors
- Party walls
Find out more on Rockwool insulation and how it is made.
|Supplier Part Number||274404|
|Size||600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.