Rockwool Firepro Glue 17kg
This specially created water-based and fire resistant adhesive with an approximate pH 11 is supplied in 17 kg plastic tubs. It has been specially developed for fixing ROCKWOOL fire protection systems as well as other suitable ROCKWOOL products where a high quality, fire resistant adhesive is required.
Size: 17kg Tub
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
Demonstrating its durability, the FIREPRO® Glue is able to withstand a wide range of application temperatures. For example frost exposure does not remove the products curing ability and has been tested when applied to surfaces with temperatures of -10°C or rising.
The setting times of glue in moist air conditions is approximately 6-8 hours if the temperature is above freezing point, or in approximately 1 hour at 20°C. FIREPRO® Glue in tubs must always be stirred before use to ensure a uniform product consistency. It is then easily applied using a pallet knife or trowel before pressing surfaces together. The application for the FIREPRO® Glue cartridge is made using a sealant gun and spread evenly over the surface with a spatula or flat bladed tool.
- Easy to apply “ just make sure that the FIREPRO® Glue has been sufficiently stirred to ensure a smooth application
- Adaptable - FIREPRO® Glue can be used effectively in a range of temperatures, making it the perfect fire resistant adhesive for a wide range of builds. The temperature of FIREPRO® glue must be 5°C or more when applied to surfaces at lower temperatures
- Quick drying “ it sets in as little as four hours, ensuring that programme deadlines can stay on track
|Supplier Part Number||128034|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.