Placing an order
- Delivery lead time When placing an order you can choose your delivery date, typically 4-5 working days. If there are supply issues with/part of your order we will endeavour to advise a new delivery date asap dependent on manufactures availability.
- Placing an order All orders are required to be placed through the website. If you have a question not answered here please contact us on Email [email protected].
- Delivery charge Due to increased demand on transport, we are unable to accept orders less than £200 ex VAT. Orders between £200 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Orders between £300-£500 will be subject to a delivery charge of £25 ex VAT , and orders over £500 ex VAT qualify for free delivery.
How does delivery work?
- Somebody must be present to receive delivery. In most cases the driver will contact you by phone the day before and/or when on route, to confirm the delivery details. If contact cannot be made then the date may be put back. For this reason, it is pivotal the contact number provided is for the person receiving the order and is available to be contacted.
- Delivery vehicles are large (26 tonne, think double decker bus size) therefore there needs to be room in the road to access and offload safely.
- On arrival the driver will make contact via phone and drop the delivery at the agreed place. Delivery will be to kerbside only.
- Larger deliveries will usually be offloaded by a moffett forklift, however it is important you are on site to manually offload if needed.
- The driver will take recipients name as signature for the goods, please check delivery for any discrepancies as the driver must be informed before leaving.
Q. How long will delivery take?
A. We normally aim to deliver your order within four working days (1pm cut off time) dependant on stock and transport availability.
Q. Can I specify a time and date for delivery?
A. When ordering online you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day. Deliveries can be made any time between 8am-5pm
Q. Does somebody need to be present to receive delivery?
A. Yes, we will require a signature for proof of receipt and to take responsibility for the products.
Q. Where do you deliver to?
A. We deliver to mainland UK, Excluding the Highlands of Scotland and the Islands of the UK.
Q. Is there a delivery Charge?
A. We will deliver free of charge if your order is over £500 Inc VAT. Orders between £200 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Orders between £300-£500 will be subject to a delivery charge of £25 ex VAT.
Due to increased demand on transport, we are unable to accept orders less than £200 ex VAT.
Q. Where on my property will you deliver my order to?
A. Kerbside, Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
Q. What type of vehicle will my order be delivered on?
A. We have a number of large vehicles, including articulated lorries that may be used for delivery. Please can you advise us in the comments section on your order if access to the delivery address is limited, failure to do so may lead to delays and an additional charge may be applicable for redelivery.
Q. How do I place an order?
A. We require orders to be placed through the website. You will have the opprtuntiy to choose your delivery date and add notes.
Q. Do I need to register?
A. No you do not need to register and can check out as a Guest. If you register you can login to see your order history.
Q. Do you offer a trade or credit account?
A. No, sorry. We accept payment via all major debit and credit cards (excluding American Express)
Q. Who do I speak to if I have a problem or want to amend my order?
A. Please contact us via email - [email protected] . Our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5pm.
Q. Can I return a product/order?
A. In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Q. Is there a charge to return?
A. You can return items at your own cost for no charge. Where collection of the items is required, a re-stocking charge will be applied, we usually charge 30% of value of returned items (minimum £25.00). This applies where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.