PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, THERE MAY BE AN EXTENDED LEAD TIME
Everbuild DRYFIX7 Pinkgrip Dry Fix Fire Resistant Foam 750ml
A Revolutionary Fast Cure Wall Adhesive Foam
Coverage: 5 boards = 1 can
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
Pinkgrip Dry Fix provides significant labour saving and convenience benefits when compared to traditional dry wall adhesive.
Pinkgrip Dryfix FR is a revolutionary type of fast-curing adhesive foam that has been specially developed for the rapid installation of plasterboard, insulation boards and other sheet materials such as roof decking and floorboards. The new Dual Flow system means that Pinkgrip Dryfix FR can be applied using the nozzle provided or attached to the Dry Fix Applicator Gun.
Providing significant labour saving and convenience benefits when compared to traditional dry wall adhesives, it will bond to most common building substrates and can be applied horizontally or vertically to the board, wall or battens/beams. The foam expands very minimally on application but enough to fill any gaps on uneven surfaces.
- 30% time saving over conventional dry wall adhesives
- Boards only need holding for 1 minute
- Suitable for plastering in just 1 hour
- No mixing, no mess
- One can fixes up to 5 standard boards
- Conforms to EN 13501-1 Class E for fire rating
- Plasterboard, insulation boards and other sheet materials such as roof decking and floorboards
|Supplier Part Number||DRYFIX7|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.