Euroform 2 BDA U Foil 1.2m x 25m
2BD/A foil to both sides - with two layers of polyethylene bubble
Euroform EuFoil 2BDA insulation is a type of double bubble foil insulation. The two layers of polyethylene bubbled foil complete with aluminum foil faces enhances the thermal insulation of your project by reflecting up to 95% of radiant heat back into the room.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Euroform UFoil 2BDA Double Foil Bubble Insulation?
Euroform 2BDA U Foil double foil bubble insulation is an insulation material made up of two layers of polyethylene bubble insulation with two aluminium foil faces.
Versatile enough for use in roofs, walls and floors, the design of this double bubble insulation aims to maximise thermal performance, while remaining corrosion resistant and with low emissivity. As such, you can expect long-lasting performance from the insulation.
What’s more, as the double bubble foil insulation has a water vapour resistance of >150 MNs/g, moisture and condensation won’t impact the insulation’s thermal properties.
Features & Benefits of Euroform UFoil 2BDA Insulation:
- Reflects up to 95% of heat back into the room
- Unaffected by moisture & condensation
- Resistant to corrosion
- Foil-faced to both sides with two layers of polyethylene bubble to maximise insulating properties
- Flexible & easy to fit and handle
- Can be used to boost the overall thermal performance of a structure
- Robust, durable & lightweight
- Environmentally friendly and Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) & Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) Free
- Rot proof
- Acts as a vapour barrier
Applications for Euroform UFoil 2BDA Double Bubble Insulation:
Euroform UFoil 2BDA foil insulation is designed for use in walls, roofs and floors. When installing the insulation, please remember that horizontal joints are weather lapped. All vertical joints are to be lapped and taped with aluminium adhesive tape.
|Supplier Part Number||2 BDA U|
|Size||1.2m x 25m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.