Eco-Therm Eco Versal Insulation Board 60mm
The EcoTherm Eco-Versal insulation board, made of thermally-efficient PIR and equipped with a low-emissivity foil facing, provides a versatile insulating solution with thicknesses available from 50mm to 100mm for roofs, walls, and floors.
Size: 60mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is EcoTherm Eco-Versal 60mm Insulation Board?
EcoTherm Eco-Versal is a well-rounded insulating board that excels with a thermal conductivity value of 0.022 W/mK. This makes it a go-to choice for multiple applications, including various roof styles, flooring solutions, and wooden frame buildings. It can also uplift the thermal properties of both interior and exterior walls.
Features and Benefits of EcoTherm Eco-Versal 60mm Insulation Board:
- An all-in-one insulation solution suitable for walls, floors, roofing, dormer flanks, and ceiling spaces.
- Streamlined, easily sliced boards for efficient and convenient installation.
- Lightweight for no-hassle transportation.
- Incorporates a top-notch polyisocyanurate (PIR) core for superior insulation.
- Furnished with two sides of aluminum composite foil for augmented thermal attributes.
Applications for EcoTherm Eco-Versal 60mm Insulation Board:
- A comprehensive insulation approach for walls, floors, sloped roofs, dormer faces, and ceilings.
- Tailored for timber wall insulation but equally proficient for insulating solid walls from within.
- Eco-Versal boards offer thermally sound solutions, ideal for insulating slanted roofs and attics.
|Supplier Part Number||PR60|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.