Eco-Therm Eco Versal Insulation Board 40mm
The EcoTherm Eco-Versal board, made from thermally efficient PIR and featuring a low-emissivity foil facing, offers a user-friendly insulation solution. With thicknesses between 50mm and 100mm, it's ideal for a wide variety of applications including roofing, walls, and flooring.
Size: 40mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is EcoTherm Eco-Versal 40mm Insulation Board?
EcoTherm Eco-Versal is a multi-use insulating board with a thermal conductivity rate of 0.022 W/mK. This versatile product is well-suited for various applications like flat and sloped roofs, floors, and timber constructions. Plus, it can boost the insulation of both inside and outside walls.
Features and Benefits of EcoTherm Eco-Versal 40mm Insulation Board:
- A 5-in-1 insulating option that works for walls, flooring, rooftops, dormer flanks, and overheads.
- Slimline, easily sliceable rigid insulating board that simplifies installation.
- Light in weight, making it effortless to move. Comes with a high-efficiency polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulating nucleus.
- Equipped with dual aluminum composite foil facings for increased efficacy.
Applications for EcoTherm Eco-Versal 40mm Insulation Board:
- A universal insulation answer perfect for wall, floor, angled roof, dormer flank, and ceiling applications.
- Highly effective for timber-structured wall insulation and can be used on solid walls from the interior.
- Its thermally efficient panels are a superior option for insulating inclined roofs and attic spaces.
|Supplier Part Number||PR40|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.