Eco-Therm Eco Versal Insulation Board 25mm
EcoTherm Eco-Versal insulation panels are a convenient and highly effective PIR-based insulating solution, complete with a low-emissivity foil facing. With thickness options ranging from 50mm to 100mm, they are adaptable for use in roofs, walls, and floors.
Size: 25mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is EcoTherm Eco-Versal 25mm Insulation Board?
EcoTherm Eco-Versal is a versatile insulating sheet with a thermal conductivity rate of 0.022 W/mK. It serves multiple purposes, including insulation for a range of roof types, floorings, and wooden structures. It's also proficient in boosting the insulation qualities of walls, whether they are interior or exterior.
Features and Benefits of EcoTherm Eco-Versal 25mm Insulation Board:
- A multi-purpose 5-in-1 insulation product for walls, floors, roofs, sides of dormers, and overhead surfaces.
- Thin and easily adjustable insulation sheets for hassle-free setup.
- Lightweight composition for easy hauling.
- Employs a premium polyisocyanurate (PIR) core for insulation.
- Dual aluminum composite foil facings to enhance insulation performance.
Applications for EcoTherm Eco-Versal 25mm Insulation Board:
- A versatile insulation choice suitable for walls, floors, angled roofs, dormer sections, and ceiling areas.
- Exceptionally efficient for timber wall insulation and equally functional for interior insulation of solid walls.
- The thermal properties of the Eco-Versal sheets make them a top pick for insulating tilted roofs and loft spaces.
|Supplier Part Number||PR25|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.