Eco-Therm Eco Versal Insulation Board 150mm
With its low-emissivity foil facing, the EcoTherm Eco-Versal insulation board provides exceptional thermal efficiency and user-friendly installation. Available in a range of 50mm to 100mm thicknesses, this PIR panel is versatile enough for roof, wall, and floor insulation.
Size: 150mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is EcoTherm Eco-Versal 150mm Insulation Board?
EcoTherm Eco-Versal boasts a multi-functional insulation board that has a thermal conductivity index of 0.022 W/mK. Ideal for a variety of applications such as different roof styles, flooring, and timber constructions. Additionally, it's equipped to improve insulation of interior and exterior wall structures.
Features and Benefits of EcoTherm Eco-Versal 150mm Insulation Board:
- Five-in-one insulation that's adaptable for use on walls, floors, roofs, dormers, and ceilings.
- Slimline, easy-to-cut boards for quick and straightforward installation.
- The lightweight nature of the material simplifies transport.
- Consists of a high-efficiency polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
- Equipped with dual aluminum composite foil facings to maximize thermal effectiveness.
Applications for EcoTherm Eco-Versal 150mm Insulation Board:
- Universal insulating solution for a wide variety of surfaces, including walls, floors, sloped roofs, dormers, and ceilings.
- Well-suited for insulating timber-framed walls and can be used for the interior insulation of solid walls.
- The thermal efficiency of Eco-Versal boards makes them ideal for insulating sloped roofs and attics.
|Supplier Part Number||PR150|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.