EcoTherm Eco-Cavity Cavity Wall Insulation
EcoTherm EcoCavity - Partial Fill Cavity Wall Insulation boards are suitable for partial fill cavity wall insulation. They achieve high levels of thermal performance for thinner constructions whilst maintaining a clear residual air gap; effective protection against driving rain, particularly in coastal and exposed locations.
EcoTherm Eco-Cavity comprises a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with aluminium foil composite on both sides. The boards are conveniently sized to co-ordinate with brick and block dimensions and allow the insertion of wall ties at the appropriate spacing.
The thermal conductivity (lambda / λ value) of Eco-Cavity is 0.022W/mK
Suitable for use in new build walls, Eco-Cavity provides a cost effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and compliance with Building Regulations/Standards.
- BBA Certified
- Easy and quick installation with specific boards sized to combine accurately with standard sized bricks/blocks
- Will not rot, sag or decay
- Offers excellent thermal resistance in practical thicknesses
- Tough, light and easily fitted using standard wall ties or simple clipping methods
- Helps easily achieve UK Building Regulations/Standards
- Energy Saving Trust Listed product