Please note a likely extended lead time. Please enquire to check stock or for further details.
Earthwool Dritherm Cavity Slab 37 Standard
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 Standard
For the thermal insulation of masonry cavity external walls, either partially filling or fully filling the cavity.
DriTherm Cavity Slabs are semi-rigid or rigid slabs of non-combustible, glass mineral wool with a water-repellent additive. They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings, ensuring a closed joint with adjacent slabs. Theyhave a special additive to make the product water repellent and are produced in three grades:
- DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 Standard has a thermal conductivity ranging from 0.035 to 0.037 W/mK
- DriTherm Cavity Slab 34 Super has a thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK
- DriTherm Cavity Slab 32 Ultimate has a thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/mK
DriTherm Cavity Slabs are for the thermal insulation of masonry cavity external walls, either partially filling or fully filling the cavity. They are approved for use in buildings up to 12m high in any exposure zone and for use in multi-storey applications up to 25m in height.
DriTherm Cavity Slabs are non-combustible inorganic glass wool, defined as mineral wool in BS 3533: 1981 and are manufactured in accordance with BSI Quality Assurance Standard BS EN ISO 9001: 2000.
Durability - DriTherm Cavity Slabs are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria
Vapour resistance - DriTherm Cavity Slabs offer virtually no vapour resistance, allowing water vapour to pass freely through the slab
Thermal - DriTherm Cavity Slabs have thermal conductivities ranging from 0.032 to 0.037 W/mK
Fire - DriTherm Cavity Slab is classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN ISO 13501-1
- British Board of Agrément approved for use in all exposure zones
- Excellent thermal and fire performance
- Water repellent
- Slabs ‘knit’ together, thus eliminating air gaps between adjacent slabs