What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Knauf Dritherm 75mm Cavity Slab 37 Standard 4.368m2 Earthwool
Knauf DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 75mm has been produced using a water-repellent glass mineral wool slab. It achieves thermal conductivity from 0.032 to 0.037 W/mK and is to be used in external full-fill masonry cavity walls.
It is rated Euroclass A1, the best possible, meaning it is non-combustible.
Size: 455mm x 1200mm
Pack size: 8 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Knauf DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 75mm?
Knauf DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 75mm has been designed to provide excellent thermal insulation of masonry cavity external walls – they fully fill the cavity. The material is soft, lightweight, and easy to handle.
Knauf DriTherm Cavity 37 75mm slabs contribute zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and have a low global warming potential (GWP), meaning they don’t have a negative impact on the environment. Plus, the wool is made from renewable materials, making them a green insulation solution.
Features and benefits of Knauf DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 75mm:
- Cavity barriers are not required with non-combustible full-fill insulation, minimising the risk of fire spreading through a cavity
- Water repellent and BBA certified for use in all exposure zones, including those in very severe areas
- Slabs are sized to fit between wall ties without the need for retaining discs
Applications for Knauf DriTherm Cavity Slab 37 75mm:
- Masonry cavity walls
|Supplier Part Number||316654|
|Size||455mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.