Knauf Dritherm 150mm Cavity Slab 32 Ultimate 2.18m2 Earthwool
Knauf Dritherm Cavity Slabs 32 are high-performance insulation slabs designed for cavity walls in buildings. Made from glass mineral wool, they provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation, fire resistance, moisture resistance, and contribute to energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Knauf Dritherm 150mm Cavity Slab 32?
Knauf Dritherm Cavity Slabs 32 are a type of insulation material designed for cavity walls in residential and commercial buildings. They are manufactured by Knauf Insulation, a leading manufacturer of insulation products.
Dritherm Cavity Slabs 32 are made from glass mineral wool, which is created by melting glass and spinning it into fine fibers. These fibers create air pockets that provide thermal insulation.
The "32" in the product name refers to the thermal conductivity of the insulation, measured in Watts per meter-Kelvin (W/m·K). A lower thermal conductivity value indicates better insulation properties.
Features and benefits of Knauf Dritherm 150mm Cavity Slab 32:
- Thermal insulation: The slabs effectively reduce heat loss through cavity walls, improving energy efficiency and reducing heating costs.
- Acoustic insulation: The mineral wool material helps absorb sound and reduce noise transmission between rooms or from external sources.
- Fire resistance: Dritherm Cavity Slabs 32 offer inherent fire-resistant properties, contributing to the fire safety of the building.
- Moisture resistance: The insulation material is designed to resist moisture penetration and maintain its thermal performance even in damp conditions.
Applications for Knauf Dritherm 150mm Cavity Slab 32:
- Masonry cavity external walls
- Approved for use in buildings up to 12m high in any exposure zone (subject to the requirements of the BBA certification being met) and for use in multi-storey applications up to 25m in height
|Supplier Part Number||580216|
|Size||455mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.