What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Knauf Dritherm 100mm Cavity Slab 37 Standard 6.55m2 Earthwool
The Knauf DriTherm Cavity Slabs are water-repellant and designed for use in external walls, providing your building works with excellent thermal performance. The non-combustible materials are manufactured using a special technique from Knauf insulation; their bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
Size: 455mm x 1200mm
Pack size: 12 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What are Knauf DriTherm 100mm cavity slabs?
The glass mineral wool cavity slabs are designed for the thermal insulation of external full-fill masonry cavity walls, with the slabs sized to fit between wall ties without the need for retaining discs.
The BBA-certified slabs are non-combusting, with a Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification. Additionally, the Knauf DriTherm Earthwool cavity slabs are odourless and rot-proof and contain no ozone-depleting substances or greenhouse gases, so they are a sustainable option for your building works.
The slabs can also be easily cut to size per your requirements for ease of installation.
Is DriTherm waterproof?
Yes, the slabs are water-repellant and will not transmit water to the inner leaf.
What's the difference between DriTherm 32 and 37?
The difference between DriTherm 32 and DriTherm 37 is their thermal conductivity, with 32 rated at 0.032W/mk and 37 at 0.037W/mk.
Features and benefits of Knauf DriTherm 100mm cavity slabs:
- Water repellent and BBA certified for use in all exposure zones, including those in very severe areas.
- The non-combustible material minimises the risk of fire spreading through a cavity.
- Eliminates air gaps which reduces performance.
- Easy to install, lightweight and can be cut to size.
- Non-hygroscopic insulation slabs which do not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria. Nor do they sustain vermin.
- Sized to fit between wall ties.
Applications for Knauf DriTherm 37 100mm cavity slabs:
- Masonry cavity walls
|Supplier Part Number||715831|
|Size||455mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.