Procedure during Covid-19
Please read our updated section on placing and receiving an order, this will hopefully answer any questions you may have. These measures are to help maintain our high level of service and to fulfil Social Distancing and Health and Safety measures set by the government at this time.
Due to Covid-19 you may experience an extended lead time with many product lines in high demand.
Placing an order
- Delivery lead time When placing an order you can choose your delivery date, typically 4-5 working days. If there are supply issues with/part of your order we will endeavour to advise a new delivery date asap dependent on manufactures availability.
- Placing an order All orders are required to be placed through the website. We cannot currently take any calls, therefore if you have a question not answered here please contact us on Email [email protected].
- Delivery charge Due to increased demand on transport, we are unable to accept orders less than £200 ex VAT. Orders between £200 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Orders between £300-£500 will be subject to a delivery charge of £25 ex VAT , and orders over £500 ex VAT qualify for free delivery.
How does delivery work?
For the protection of drivers and customers, deliveries will be contact free.
- Somebody must be present to receive delivery. In most cases the driver will contact you by phone the day before and/or when on route, to confirm the delivery details. If contact cannot be made then the date may be put back. For this reason, it is pivotal the contact number provided is for the person receiving the order and is available to be contacted.
- Delivery vehicles are large (26 tonne, think double decker bus size) therefore there needs to be room in the road to access and offload safely.
- On arrival the driver will make contact via phone and drop the delivery at the agreed place. Delivery will be to kerbside only.
- Larger deliveries will usually be offloaded by a moffett forklift, however it is important you are on site to manually offload if needed. Please note if the items need to be manually taken off the lorry, due to social distancing the driver will not be able to assist.
- The driver will take recipients name as signature for the goods, please check delivery for any discrepancies as the driver must be informed before leaving.