What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Celotex CW4075 Cavity Wall Insulation Board 75mm x 450mm x 1200mm 4.32m2
Celotex CW4075 Cavity Wall Insulation 75mm is an easy-to-install polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board with excellent thermal performance, featuring a low emissivity foil facing. It is designed for use in masonry cavity walls. Available in thicknesses from 40mm to 100mm, it can be considered for use in partial fill cavity wall applications.
Board size: Width 450mm, Length 1200mm
Pack: 8 boards
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Celotex CW4075 Cavity Wall Insulation Board 75mm?
Celotex GA4075 insulation board 75mm is to be installed in new builds and extensions with a masonry cavity wall construction. It provides fantastic thermal performance in comparison to typical PIR products. GA4075 75mm is a closed-cell, water-repellent insulation board which offers protection against the weather. It has a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK, acting as a reliable and long-term solution for reduced energy bills.
This product has been manufactured with blowing agents which have zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
Features and benefits of Celotex CW4075 Cavity Wall Insulation Board 75mm:
- Excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K, reducing the thickness of insulation required to hit the target U-value.
- Low emissivity foil facing provides improved thermal performance in sealed cavity air spaces, improving the achievable U-value.
- Easy to install – the boards are light and rigid assisting with ease of transportation, handling, and fitting. They are sized to fit standard wall tie spacing for ease of installation.
- BBA certified – Celotex CW4000 has been assessed by the BBA as fit for use in defined partial fill cavity wall applications if installed, used, and maintained as set out in the certificate.
- Celotex CW4000 achieves a BRE Green Guide Rating of A, demonstrating environmental performance in your BREEAM assessments.
- Board size: width 450mm, length 1200mm
- Thickness: 40-100mm
- Material: PIR
Applications for Celotex CW4075 Cavity Wall Insulation Board 75mm:
- External Walls – partial fill cavity wall
Discover our guide on the applications of Celotex insulation boards.
|Supplier Part Number||CW4075|
|Size||1200mm x 450mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.