We are only able to supply a minimum order of 20
CMS Isomax Clip Acoustic System
IsoMax is a high performing sound reduction system designed to completely isolate walls and ceilings.
The IsoMax Clip is a high performing sound reduction system designed to completely isolate walls and ceilings.
Attaching the IsoMax Clip to ceiling joists, timber and metal studs or masonry simply and easily secures the drywall furring channel, and decouples the gypsum board from the nonisolated structure. The resulting construction provides a resilient isolation solution for internal walls and ceilings.
- Offers a robust and higher performing alternative to traditional wall and ceiling isolation methods
- Outperforms standard resilient bar construction by up to 7dB*
- Withstands greater loads than standard systems to provide peace of mind for developers and dwellers
- Reduces the risk of error at installation stage, as screws cannot be inadvertently attached to the stud or joist through the resilient area
- Works as a space saving solution for either existing or new wall constructions, with minimal encroachment into living space
- For situations where fire protection is a consideration, fire rated wall and ceiling systems are also available
- Offers one of the most cost effective methods available to achieve superior noise control in walls and ceilings while using standard materials