CMS Isomax Clip Acoustic System
IsoMax is a high performing sound reduction system designed to completely isolate walls and ceilings.
Please note there is a minimum order quantity of 20 for the Isomax Channel
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team on 0330 123 1761, who will be happy to help.
The IsoMax Clip is a high performing sound reduction system designed to completely isolate walls and ceilings.
Attaching the IsoMax Clip to ceiling joists, timber and metal studs or masonry simply and easily secures the drywall furring channel, and decouples the gypsum board from the nonisolated structure. The resulting construction provides a resilient isolation solution for internal walls and ceilings.
- Offers a robust and higher performing alternative to traditional wall and ceiling isolation methods
- Outperforms standard resilient bar construction by up to 7dB*
- Withstands greater loads than standard systems to provide peace of mind for developers and dwellers
- Reduces the risk of error at installation stage, as screws cannot be inadvertently attached to the stud or joist through the resilient area
- Works as a space saving solution for either existing or new wall constructions, with minimal encroachment into living space
- For situations where fire protection is a consideration, fire rated wall and ceiling systems are also available
- Offers one of the most cost effective methods available to achieve superior noise control in walls and ceilings while using standard materials
* * * Please note there is a minimum order quantity of 20 for the Isomax Channel * * *
Orders and Delivery
Free deliveries on orders over £250.00 Inc VAT. For orders under £250.00 Inc VAT, a £24.00 Inc VAT delivery fee applies.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.