PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER - CERTAIN AREAS MAY NOT BE COVERED FOR DELIVERIES OF THIS PRODUCT
Celotex PL4000 Thermal Insulation Board
Celotex PL4000 is a high performance thermal insulation board where the PIR insulation is bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. It is also known as plasterboard laminate or insulated plasterboard.
Celotex PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.
With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- has a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and the plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation Techniques
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards
Celotex PL4000 is suitable for:
- The 'underneath' layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications
Insulating solid masonry walls
- Timber frame lining applications including stud wall insulation