Celotex PL4000 Thermal Insulation Board
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team on 0330 123 1761, who will be happy to help.
Celotex PL4000 is a high performance thermal insulation board where the PIR insulation is bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. It is also known as plasterboard laminate or insulated plasterboard.
Celotex PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.
With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and the plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation Techniques
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards
Celotex PL4000 is suitable for:
- The 'underneath' layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications
- Insulating solid masonry walls
- Timber frame lining applications including stud wall insulation
For full and detailed product information, please download the PL4000 product datasheet.
PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, DUE TO STOCK CERTAIN AREAS WE MAY NOT BE NOT COVERED FOR DELIVERIES.
Orders and Delivery
Free deliveries on orders over £250.00 Inc VAT. For orders under £250.00 Inc VAT, a £24.00 Inc VAT delivery fee applies.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.