Celotex CW4000 Cavity Wall Insulation Board
Celotex CW4000 is an insulation board aimed specifically at partial fill cavity wall applications. With low emissivity foil facings, CW4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex CW4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- has a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK
- Is easy to fit between wall ties using cavity tie clips for retention
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 25mm-100mm
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Has excellent dimensional stability
- Provides reliable long term energy savings for buildings
- Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 450mm
Please be aware, the 60mm boards are not widely avaliable - if this is the size you require please contact us to check stock levels before ordering.
Celotex CW4000 is specifically for use in partial-fill cavity wall applications.