Pavatex creates specialist natural insulation and compatible products. Their wood fibre boards are sustainable, and made from specially selected, pressurised waste wood. Known for its insulation, Pavatex combines excellent heat retention and cooling as well as acoustic and breathable systems.
What is Pavatex?
Pavatex creates multifunctional insulation solutions that have been tried and tested by trusted builders and developers across the globe. Primarily wood fibre, Pavatex products have enhanced breathability allowing moisture to move to maintain safe levels without entering building fabrics.
Founded in 1932, Pavatex has a clear focus on sustainability, offering internal and external insulation solutions for new buildings and renovations. Their insulation is better for the environment, helping reduce CO2 through its effectiveness and environmentally-friendly production.
Benefits of Pavatex
- Breatbility is key, allowing moisture to move without causing any issues in the materials
- A focus on sustainability helps to reduce carbon emissions and improve a building’s efficiency
- Their insulation systems help to retain heat in winter and keep things cool in summer
- Pavatex offer cost-effective solutions internally and externally on walls, roofs and floors that are long-lasting and flexible
Which Pavatex products are available at Insulation Express?
Insulation Express carry a large number of Pavatex insulation products including membranes, penetration tape, boards and more.
- Pavatherm: A high-quality pressure-resistant insulation solution with a smooth edge and vapour permeability. Available from 40mm to 100mm.
- Pavadry: A natural thermal insulation board made for a hardboard dry-fit installation. It features hygroscopic properties and vapour control and is available in 51mm and 91mm.
- Isolair: A water-resistant, vapour-permeable wood fibre board for ventilated facades and sub-roofs with a tongue and groove edge. Available from 40mm to 100mm.
- Pavaflex: A flexible wood fibre insulation with a smooth edge available in a variety of sizes from 50mm to 140mm.
- Pavatextil: A soft thermo-acoustic insulation board made using recycled cotton fibres for excellent sound insulation, heat retention and heat transmittance. Available in 45mm to 145mm.
- Membranes: A variety of membranes are available including breathable, weldable, external and more.
- Tapes and seals: A large variety of tapes and seals for insulation solutions including the likes of Pavacoll, external airtight tape, penetration tape and more.
Which Pavatex insulation should I choose?
The type of Pavatex insulation that’s right for you will vary based on internal and external use and your desired effect. It will also depend on whether you’re insulating a wall or roof and the property itself.
Please contact us to discuss which insulation solution is right for you.