Isover Acoustic Partition Roll 25mm x 1200mm (Split 2 x 600mm) x 20m 24m2
Isover Acoustic Partition Roll 25mm is a non-combustible glass mineral wool roll for sound insulation in partitions, walls, and floors. This acoustic roll provides a strong, resilient, and flexible insulating mat which is easy to cut, handle, and install and will not slump under its own weight when suspended vertically.
Size: 1200mm (Split 2 x 600mm) x 20m
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Isover Acoustic Partition Roll 25mm?
Isover is used to insulate buildings easily. This product has been rigorously tested and manufactured with unparalleled durability and strength. It comes with a lifetime guarantee under SpecSure Warranty, so you can expect a lifelong performance. Lightweight and eco-friendly, this reliable insulation product has been manufactured with recycled glass and has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
This high-performing product isn't impacted by corrosion or fungal and bacterial growth.
Features and benefits of Isover Acoustic Partition Roll 25mm:
- Meets Part E Building Regulations (England and Wales) for internal walls and floors as well as party walls and floors.
- Meets Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements.
- GypsumSpecSure™ system warranty.
- Good thermal performance.
- Easy to install.
- Excellent fire performance.
- Long product life – will not age.
- Fully compatible with all standard building materials and components.
Applications for Isover Acoustic Partition Roll 25mm:
Learn more on how to soundproof a house.
|Supplier Part Number||5200625577|
|Size||25mm x 1200mm (Split 2 x 600mm) x 20m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.