Alticloser XPS Cavity Closers Double Extrusion 100mm Pack of 10
The range of Cavity Closers from Mayplas provides an easy, effective and economical solution when closing cavities within openings in masonry walls for windows and doors. This type of cavity closer can be used in both first and second-fix applications.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is an Alticloser XPS Cavity Closer 100mm?
The Mayplas Alticloser XPS Cavity Closer is designed to close the cavities between masonry walls for windows and doors. It incorporates a UPVC outer which acts as a damp-proof barrier while the insulated XPS core reduces thermal bridging and helps to retain heat. The XPS range of cavity closers has been found to have a low thermal conductivity of 0.033 w/mk in tests.
The 100mm cavity closer is lightweight and easy to install in a range of applications, while the UPVC outer helps to prevent condensation, staining, and mould.
Features & Benefits of the Alticloser XPS Cavity Closer:
- Reduces thermal bridging
- Reduces heat loss
- UPVC outer acts as a damp-proof barrier
- Prevents condensation, staining and mould
- Easy to install
- Minimal wastage during construction
- Insulation Thickness (mm) 25
- Thermal Conductivity (K Value) 0.033 W/mK
Applications for the Alticloser XPS Cavity Closer:
The Alticloser XPS Cavity Closer 100mm is intended for first and second-fix applications. It is available in single flange to suit check reveal applications (severe weather conditions) or double flange for flush reveal applications, which allows for varying window positions.
Guidance can be found on where a check reveal application is required in NHBC Standards & The Building Regulations Approved Document C.
|Supplier Part Number||10658814|
|Size||100mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.