Actis Triso-Super 10+ PLUS
35mm x 1600mm x 10m
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team at [email protected], who will be happy to help.
35mm x 1600mm x 10m
TRISO-SUPER 10+ thin multi foil insulation is particularly suited to renovation projects, especially for roofs, where space may be limited
- Insulation for pitched-roof over-rafter
- Insulation for pitched-roof under-rafter
- Insulation for attic conversions
- Just 35mm thick
- TRISO-SUPER 10+ multi-foil insulation has been tested under real conditions by TRADA Technology Ltd. and certified as equivalent to 210mm of mineral wool when installed in a pitched roof application by BM TRADA Certification Ltd. (Certificate no. BIPS - 0102 dated 03 April 2009).
Composed of 19 components:
- Two metallic films with reinforcing mesh
- Three wadding layers
- Eight foam layers
- Six internal reflective films
Effective both in summer and winter:
- in winter, retains heat within buildings
- in summer, reflects radiation preventing overheating of attic rooms
- Space saving
- Clean and free from irritant fibres
- Durable-will not sag, moisture resistant
- Quick and easy to install: flexible, can be cut with scissors, and fitted by stapling.
Additional benefit : TRISO-SUPER 10+ Multi Foil insulation helps to gain habitable surface area and enables period features, such as exposed beams, to be left uncovered
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 inc VAT. Orders between £240-£300 are subject to a £36.00 Inc VAT delivery charge. Any orders under £240, we are unable to accept.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.