Rockwool Ablative Coating 5L
This water-based liquid can be used to ensure the Ablative Coated batt is sealed and to reinstate coating which may have been damaged during installation. Supplied in white. Whilst adding greater fire protection and an aesthetic finish, ROCKWOOL Ablative Liquid adds to the performance of the stone wool slabs.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
In case of a fire, the ablative coatings releases water vapour which cools the surface and in conjunction with the stone wool slab assists to prevent the passage of fire, heat and smoke. ROCKWOOL Ablative Liquid is available separately from ROCKWOOL stone wool slabs for greater accessibility to enable site repairs to damaged ablative coated batts and other flexible usage. This product is also easy to use and can be sprayed or brushed to apply.
- Size: 5L
- Aesthetics “ the ablative coating in conjunction with stone wool offers a durable aesthetic finish
- Durable “ when applied in accordance with ROCKWOOL guidelines, this product can offer an assumed working life of 25 years
- Shielding your space from unwanted noises “ by creating an air seal barrier, the coating helps to reduce acoustic transfer
- Maintenance “ Ablative Liquid requires no ancillaries, which makes it a cost-effective solution to fire protection. As with any fire stopping/protection application, they should be checked regularly as part of the standard routine maintenance program
|Supplier Part Number||128085|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.