Knauf Acoustic Roll 75mm x (Split 2 x 600mm) x 14.5m 17.40m2 Earthwool
Knauf Acoustic Roll 75mm are pre-perforated acoustic insulation rolls which provide quick and efficient installation. This product can be used in wall, floor, and partition applications, reducing sound and reverberation transmission.
It also delivers thermal and fire performance.
Size: 2x600mm x 14.5m
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Knauf Insulation Earthwool Acoustic Roll 75mm?
Knauf Acoustic Roll 75mm adds value to plasterboard linings as well as internal walls and floors. This product is a glass mineral wool roll made up of thousands of minuscule air pockets designed to trap sound as it passes through. Lower the energy use in your building, and create a more sustainable use of resources.
Knauf Earthwool rolls 75mm are non-combustible insulation and have been rated the best possible Euroclass A1. They have been manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
Features and benefits of Knauf Insulation Earthwool Acoustic Roll 75mm:
- Proven test results to provide assured compliance with sound-related building regulations.
- Manufactured density in excess of 10kg/m³ meeting the requirements outlined within relevant sound-related building regulations.
- Rolls are designed to fit between studs to close joints, reducing the potential for unwanted gaps and ensuring high levels of sound insulation.
Applications for Knauf Insulation Earthwool Acoustic Roll 75mm:
- Internal walls and floors
- Separating floors
|Supplier Part Number||715841|
|Size||2x600mm x 14.5m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.