NMC Climaflex Polyethylene Pipe Insulation
Climaflex Pipe Insulation provides great protection from heat loss through pipes, such as in central heating systems, which will help reduce energy loss and greatly improve effectiveness.
Climaflex Pipe insulation also provides protection from freezing temperatures and will insulate pipes from the frost.
NMC Climaflex Polyethylene-based closed-cell foam pipe insulation for heating and plumbing.
- Building Regulations (UK) Part L Compliant
- λ = 0.038 W/mK at 40°C
- Fire performance: B1
- Temperature range: -45°C to +105°C
- Damping of structure-borne noise:
- Reduction of up to 23 dB (A)
- Density: approx. 30 kg/m³
Delivery Information (more)
- Free delivery on orders over £200 or £20 charge applies
- Deliveries will usually be made within 2 working days
- We will require a signature on delivery
- We could deliver your order on large vehicles which need good access. Please advise us in the comments in your order
|Email | Print|