100mm Earthwool Loft Roll 44 (Combi Cut) Loft Insulation
Earthwool Loft Roll 44 is an unfaced glass mineral wool roll which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible, offering thermal, acoustic and fire performance.
Loft Roll 44 is is perforated along its length at half and one third widths to allow easy splitting on-site to the required width. Meaning it is ideal for use with timber joists at 400mm and 600mm centres.
Loft Roll 44 is a non-combustible inorganic glass wool, defined as mineral wool in BS 3533 and is manufactured in accordance with BSI Quality Assurance Standard BS EN ISO 9001: 2001.
For the provision of thermal and acoustic insulation in new build lofts and also loft conversions. Loft Roll 44 is available in thicknesses to suit current Building Regulations and is 1140mm wide, perforated or cut to suit both 400 and 600 roof joist centres. It has the highest achievable fire classification of A1.
The thermal conductivity of Loft Roll 44 is 0.044 W/mK.
Loft Roll 44 is classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN ISO 13501-1
Loft Roll 44 is odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Lightweight and economic insulation quilt
- Produced for use with timber joists at 400mm and 600mm centres
- Partially cut perforations
- Combines thermal, acoustic and fire performance
- Free delivery on orders over £200 or £20 charge applies
- Deliveries will usually be made within 2 working days
- We will require a signature on delivery
- We could deliver your order on large vehicles needing good access. Please advise us in the comments in your order
Technical InformationGlass Mineral Wool (342kb) datasheet-earthwool-loft-roll-44 (213kb)
For further details on this product please contact us