Celotex GA4000 Insulation Board
Celotex GA4000 is a general purpose insulation board for floors, walls and roofs. It has long been at the heart of the Celotex product range providing the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions.
With low emissivity foil facings, GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex GA4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 50mm-100mm
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed & Steel Framed systems
Need a different size?
12mm - 45mm Celotex TB4000
50mm - 100mm Celotex GA4000
110mm - 200mm Celotex XR4000
Delivery Information (more)
- Free delivery on orders over £200 or £20 charge applies
- Deliveries will usually be made within 2 working days
- We will require a signature on delivery
- We could deliver your order on large vehicles which need good access. Please advise us in the comments in your order
|Email | Print|