Gyproc Thermaline Super Thermal Laminate Board
Gyproc Thermaline super is a gyproc wallboard factory-bonded to CFC-free, high thermal performance phenolic foam insulant. It has good fire performance, with Class 0 rating to both faces. It also has low toxicity and smoke obscuration of less than 5%. Includes a vapour control layer as standard to reduce risk of condensation.
A very high performing, yet cost-effective, thermal laminate used for refurbishment and room-in-the-roof applications where a substantial upgrade in thermal insulation is required.
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc WallBoard
- Backed with brown coloured phenolic foam
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 13950 from 1st March 2007
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Super phenolic foam 0.022W/mK to 0.024W/mK (dependent on thickness of foam)
Delivery Information (more)
- Free delivery on orders over £200 or £20 charge applies
- Deliveries will usually be made within 2 working days
- We will require a signature on delivery
- We could deliver your order on large vehicles which need good access. Please advise us in the comments in your order
|Email | Print|