Gyproc Thermaline Super Thermal Laminate Board
Gyproc Thermaline super is a gyproc wallboard factory-bonded to CFC-free, high thermal performance phenolic foam insulant. It has good fire performance, with Class 0 rating to both faces. It also has low toxicity and smoke obscuration of less than 5%. Includes a vapour control layer as standard to reduce risk of condensation.
A very high performing, yet cost-effective, thermal laminate used for refurbishment and room-in-the-roof applications where a substantial upgrade in thermal insulation is required.
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc WallBoard
- Backed with brown coloured phenolic foam
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 13950 from 1st March 2007
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Super phenolic foam 0.022W/mK to 0.024W/mK (dependent on thickness of foam)
- Free delivery on orders over £200 or £20 charge applies
- Deliveries will usually be made within 2 working days
- We will require a signature on delivery
- We could deliver your order on large vehicles needing good access. Please advise us in the comments in your order
Technical InformationGyproc Thermaline Super (136kb)
For further details on this product please contact us