Marmox Multi Board - The Original Marmox Board
Marmox Multiboard is ideal for many applications. It's multipurpose use makes it ideal for waterproofing, insulating and dry lining.
One easy to install board – gives you both waterproofing AND insulation!
The Marmox Board offers you a wide range of advantages, including:
- Waterproofing & a barrier against damp
- Thermal insulation
- Impact sound reduced by 25 decibels
- Load bearing - 30 tonnes/m²
- High flexural strength
- CFC & HCFC & Asbestos free
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycle
Marmox Boards are high performance, reinforced, insulation boards made of waterproof extruded polystyrene, each side faced with fibreglass mesh embedded into a cement polymer mortar. Marmox Boards are the perfect solution for insulating and waterproofing in one operation.
Marmox Boards can be used for all kinds of applications, including:
- Rigid boarding for partitions
- Wet rooms
- Loft conversions
- Shower cubicles
- Dry lining / insulation to cellars
- Tile backing board
- Under floor heating insulation
Multiboards can be used to insulate and waterproof walls, floors and ceilings and are available in many thicknesses ranging from 4mm to 60mm. 12.5mm, 20mm and 30mm are ideal for walls although thicker sizes can also be used. The thinner 4mm, 6mm and 10mm are ideal for covering floors before tiling. Especially usefull when used with underfloor heating wire to reduce your heating costs. The thicker the Multiboard the better the insulation.
Marmox Multiboards can be used all over the house as an insulation board and then simply tiled over or plaster finished. If using underneath carpet then a thin sheet of ply (10mm) or a fibre reinforced flooring compound should be used over the top before the carpet is laid down.
- Free delivery on orders over £200 or £20 charge applies
- Deliveries will usually be made within 2 working days
- We will require a signature on delivery
- We could deliver your order on large vehicles needing good access. Please advise us in the comments in your order
Technical InformationMarmoxfittinginstructions (244kb) DataSheet2013 (139kb) DECLARATIONOFPERFORMANCEmultiboard (375kb) INTERSTITIALCONDENSATION (300kb) MarmoxBBACertificate (2063kb) Marmox Multiboard Booklet 2015 (3120kb)
For further details on this product please contact us