Maxiboard Acoustic Building Board
Maxiboard is a high acoustic performance composite building board designed for use within buildings. Maxiboard is suitable for use on walls and ceilings and can be used to meet the sound insulation performance requirements of Part ‘E’ of the Building Regulations for separating structures.
- Maxiboard can be used to meet Building Regulations Approved Document E (2003) through walls, floors and ceilings.
- Maxiboard is quickly and easily installed on walls and ceilings
- Maxiboard can be used to form enclosures and independent structures
- Maxiboard can take screws and nails direct
- Maxiboard is extremely durable
- Minimal thickness, Maxiboard is only 17mm thick
* Exrta carriage may apply on low quantity orders, any extra charge will be displayed on the basket page.
- Free delivery on orders over £200 or £20 charge applies
- Deliveries will usually be made within 2 working days
- We will require a signature on delivery
- We could deliver your order on large vehicles needing good access. Please advise us in the comments in your order
Technical InformationMaxiboard 60 Datasheet (150kb) Maxi Drop Ceiling (176kb) Maxiboard Timber Stud (163kb)
For further details on this product please contact us